Home PC Support
Local professional Home PC support
- Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Ongoing maintenance and support
- Data Recovery and Backup
- Help and Advice
- Virus Removal and Protection
Ever wished you had your own Computer Expert on call… anytime, anywhere?
Many home computer users rely on friends and relatives to help with computer problems, or when things get too complex they desperately search out a local “IT guy” with varying results. Wouldn’t it be great to just pick up the phone to a local professional IT support company who can give you all the help you need without clocking up additional costs?
Even better… knowing that your computer is continually looked after by an IT expert to help prevent things going wrong in the first place.
These are just a couple of features that come as standard with our HomeCARE service contract.
Why Take Out A HomeCARE Contract?
- you care about what’s on your computer, whether it’s family photos, music, financial or other important personal information
- you care about who can see, change or remove this information
- you care about when and if you can use your computer.
We care too!
A HomeCARE service contract gives you ultimate peace of mind that your computer is being regularly updated and checked for viruses and other problems, vastly reducing the likelihood of failures and security problems in the future. Plus you have instant access to one of our friendly technical experts to resolve any problems you do encounter.
Our pro-active approach to computer repair and maintaining your PC, even when it appears to be operating perfectly, is unique and means that the number and severity of problems you will encounter is massively reduced compared to the usual break and fix approach. Saving you time, money and possibly a lot of heartache in the future.
Our HomeCARE service is like having your own computer technician by your side, ready to help at any time.
What does HomeCARE give you?
All HomeCARE service contracts include:
- Unlimited telephone support
- Unlimted remote technical support
- On-site visits to resolve problems that can’t be dealt with remotely (depending on contract level).
HomeCARE also includes a comprehensive computer housekeeping and maintenance service. This weekly service is carried out on your behalf and will:
- Help to keep your data safe and secure
- Reduce the risk of your computer crashing
- Help to keep your computer running fast and efficiently
- Reduce the chance of serious problems which may cause you to lose information or be without the use of your computer for a long period
- Reduce the necessity for costly repairs
In short, everything you need to keep your computer equipment safe, secure and trouble free.
Which Is The Right HomeCARE Contract For You?
To select the right service contract for you simply download the HomeCARE PDF document below (by clicking on it) and view the table to see which one best fits your requirements.
If you have problems opening the document or you have any questions about it then simply complete the form below or call us on 0845 2233116 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements and recommend the most appropriate solution.
How can we help?
Ask us a question and our team will respond within the hour.
What our customers say…
Karl O’Hare, Intelligent Claims Management Ltd
Barry Cutler, Auditel
Susy O’Hare, HypnoBirthing Northwest