MS Office 365 and The PC Support Group – Secure, flexible cloud computing backed by award winning support
Start saving money and improving efficiency today!
Are you striving to reduce your costs whilst still trying to get the most from your computer systems? Does your current system take full advantage of today’s mobile and flexible work style? Are you not quite convinced that “the cloud” will provide the security and reliability you need?
We have good news for you! Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft. It brings together familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications with cloud-based business email, shared calendars, instant messaging, video conferencing, and file sharing. And it can all be set up and supported by The PC Support Group like any other IT system so you don’t have to worry.
It’s designed to work with the Office you already know so you can get things done faster from virtually anywhere.
Combined with The PC Support Group’s expertise and award winning support your business can take full advantage of this latest cloud based technology with total peace of mind.
Whether you have 2 or 200 users in your business, Microsoft Office 365 can deliver major benefits:
- Initial cost savings – predictable low monthly costs and no up-front infrastructure costs
- Lower support costs – no server maintenance
- Flexibility working – work online or offline from anywhere on virtually any device
- Easy to use – Familiar Microsoft Office tools so no retraining
- Improved efficiency through online collaborate – simultaneously access data and securely share files
- Greater peace of mind – high resilience with Microsoft’s 99.9% availability guarantee
- Improved security – built-in anti-virus and spam filtering technology
- Simpler IT infrastructure – reduced or zero need for local server infrastructure
If you’re a small business without a server then a move to MS Office 365 is your way to gain access to big business tools at an affordable price.
And if you’re a business already using Microsoft Small Business Server or Exchange then a move to Microsoft Office 365 could save you money and help protect your business.
Should you consider a move to Office 365?
Every company can potentially benefit from a move to Office 365 but whether it is right for you will depend on several factors.
Companies likely to gain the biggest and fastest rewards will fit into one of the following categories:
- Have a server that needs replacing or upgrading
- Growing and/or changing quickly
- Using older versions of MS Office software
- Already using a hosted web-based email solution
Get started with a FREE consultation
For a FREE consultation on how Microsoft Office 365 can benefit your business contact us TODAY:
Phone - 03300 886 116
Email - [email protected]
or complete our enquiry form at the top right of this page and one of the team will contact you.