We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our visitors while providing the highest possible quality of service. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (registration number Z9887796).
If you have questions concerning your personal information or regarding our practices, please contact us at The PC Support Group Ltd, Liverpool Business Centre, 23 Goodlass Road, Liverpool, L24 9HJ
We collect information from details you supply to us through the interactive sections on the site and from email messages you may send to us.
We collect the following information:
- Where you make an enquiry or send us an email message, we will collect your name, company and contact details, including telephone and fax numbers and email address.
- We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such cannot be used to identify you personally. Such aggregate information helps us to audit usage of our website and improve the service provided.
- We use software tools to analyse traffic to this web site. We collect only aggregate data, which cannot be used to identify you and does not create individual profiles for visitors.
Our website uses certain cookies. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer . These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If you find it difficult to change the setting on your browser please call us on 0845 2233116 for advice.
|We use Google Analytics to gain insight into how visitors interact with the site. We use this data to improve and enhance user experience and roll out future changes with new and returning visitors in mind. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers. If you opt out your experience of the site will not change. However, we will be unable to anonymously analyse your use of the website and make appropriate improvements. More information on Google Analytics and cookiesOpt out of Google Analytics|
|This cookie detects whether or not you choose to hide the alert messages on this website.|
Use of personal information
We use the information that you personally provide to:
- Improve the information and support we provide
- Process any requests you make
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer
- Conduct marketing research If you do not wish to receive information on an on-going basis about our services or activities, please email [email protected] with the subject heading: ‘Unsubscribe’.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
Other web sites
Our web site may contain links to enable you to visit other web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over those other web sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.