Can your business operate without the information on your computers? If not, you need BusinessCARE Backup
BusinessCARE Backup is the ultimate managed data protection solution for small businesses.
Did You Know?
- 93% of companies that lost their data for 10 days or more filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster (Source: National Archives & Records Administration)
- 34% of companies fail to test their backups, and of those that do, 77% have found backup failures (Source: Home Office Computing Magazine)
We all know the information on our computer systems is important to our businesses, and in many cases vital. Despite this, the vast majority of small businesses do not have adequate backup and data recovery systems in place.
Backup solutions are notoriously difficult to run and manage reliably – no one wants to take day-to-day responsibility for them and all too often they are left failing for prolonged periods. On top of this, backups are rarely checked and little, if any, consideration is given to how the data will be recovered should a disaster occur.
BusinessCARE Backup is the perfect solution to address all these problems.
What is BusinessCARE Backup?
BusinessCARE Backup is available as an add-on to our BusinessCARE Support Service contract and allows all of the data on your servers to be easily and reliably backed up away from your ‘live’ system with no intervention by you or your staff, giving you peace of mind that if anything goes wrong you have a complete disaster recovery solution.
It consists of a number of components that are configured to your exact requirements to provide the ultimate data backup solution.
Rapid Recovery is the core component of the service; it protects you from the most common data loss issue – hardware failure. Your entire system is stored on an hourly, daily or weekly basis to a permanently connected independent disk, ready to be restored at any time.
To guard against major disasters such as flood or fire, where your entire office or computer room is destroyed, off-site storage is required. BusinessCARE Backup has two components for this that work independently or together to provide total protection. The Auto Off-Site component is entirely automated and creates a backup of your critical files over the internet to a secure off-site location. The Manual Off-Site (Server only) component stores a password protected image of your entire system onto portable disk drives that are taken off site on a rotational basis. The main advantage of this is that a complete system can be more rapidly restored than from a backup of only files and folders.
BusinessCARE Backup is your total disaster recovery and business continuity solution.
What are the Key Benefits of BusinessCARE Backup
- Reduced risk of backup failure – Your data is backed up to a NAS (Network Attached Storage) drive which is permanently connected to your network. It is entirely self-contained, requiring no additional hardware or software which makes it both robust and secure.
- Issues reported instantly – The details of each backup are recorded and the system notifies you by e-mail, as well as informing our monitoring team, of the status in real time. Any issues are dealt with promptly as part of the BusinessCARE Backup service, ensuring your business continues to be protected.
- Fully Managed Service – With BusinessCARE Backup the system is entirely managed and monitored by us, leaving you and your staff to focus on other pressures within your business.
- Rapid recovery of any file or folder at any time – We can recover any file or folder for you at any time. Accidentally deleted a file a few days ago but now realise you need it? No problem, we can speedily find it and restore it.
- Several generations stored on-line – Traditional data backup systems store the current data only, with some wise companies keeping a few generations. BusinessCARE Backup can store several generations of backup, all instantly available so it’s possible to recover files that were deleted days, weeks or even months ago.
- Auto Off-Site Option – An entirely automated and completely secure disaster recovery solution using the internet to transfer your data to a protected offsite location. Perfect for ensuring your critical files and folders are held off-site without the potential for human error.
- Manual Off-Site Option (Server only) – A very low cost total disaster recovery solution – offered as an alternative or in conjunction with Auto Off-Site; this differs in that an image of your entire system is taken, rather than individual files and folders. In the case of total server failure the system can be restored more quickly than Auto Off-Site and is simpler and more reliable than traditional back up media such as tape.
How Does BusinessCARE Backup Work?
BusinessCARE Backup is configured to meet your exact requirements. The service includes:
- Assessing your requirements
- Recommending a solution tailored for you business
- Installation and configuration of the system
- Ongoing managment and monitoring of the data backup service
Would You Like To Know More?
If you would like to know more about BusinessCARE Backup and how it can help protect your business then please call us 0845 2233116 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to discuss your requirements and recommend the most appropriate solution.
How can we help?
Ask us a question and our team will respond within the hour.
What our customers say…
Mary Murtagh, M3 – Mary Muragh Media
Tracey Wilson, Amethyst Purchasing Services
Joanne Worrall, Twist Training Ltd